Equivity’s virtual paralegals are seasoned litigation veterans who understand the distinctive needs of tort litigation. We employ carefully vetted, US-based and college educated paralegals who have experience preparing discovery requests, obtaining and reviewing medical records, and keeping cases organized.
With flexible, month-to-month plans, you can quickly get the assistance your practice needs, ramping up assistance during busy times and decreasing your hours when your case load eases up.
Our virtual paralegals can assist with a number of projects including:
- Discovery document collection and organization, including the ordering of medical records and police report
- Review and summary of medical records, bills, and PIP summaries/benefits
- Client communications
- Drafting pleadings, including complaints, answers, and motions
- Preparing filings and exhibits
- Preparing demand packages
- Review and analysis of insurance policies and declaration pages
- Legal research
- Coordination with insurance companies, including filing claims and general communications
- Case management and calendaring
- Preparing correspondence
Your dedicated Client Experience Manager is available to help you make the most of your Equivity plan.
The Secure Virtual Paralegal Solution
We understand how important it is to have confidence in the paralegal in whom you entrust your clients’ information. From hiring to IT policies, we work each step of the way to safeguard your information:
- Our paralegals are Equivity employees
- We extensively vet our employees, including by conducting reference and background checks
- Paralegals sign a non-disclosure agreement to safeguard client information
- Equivity’s IT policy requires paralegals to securely access and store information
- Conflict checks to keep confidential information in the right hands
“I started using Equivity for paralegal support and was paired with a paralegal who was perfect for my practice. I’ve since expanded my plan to include executive assistant help to coordinate with clients. I couldn’t be happier with the team they’ve put together.”
Michael Stone-Molloy, The Lion’s Law Office
Virtual Paralegal Plans and Pricing
Save 15% by purchasing an annual plan.
Our paralegal services are only available to licensed attorneys.